Chicken is very dry so to add moisture add the bacon on the outside and some watery vegetables in the middle to steam the chicken in the bacon wrapping.
- Sharp knife
- Cocktail sticks
- Oven tray
- Oven glove
- 1 chicken breast
- Peppers (any vegetable, thin strips)
- Bacon(2-3 rashers)
- Butter (or dripping is good)
- Fresh Garlic
- Prepare everything on the foil to save space.
- Wash the chicken breast
- Pull the small bit off the chicken and flatten it with a pan in some cling film.
- Cut any gristle off
- Cut a cavern in the chicken to stuff it and add the mange tout and onion strips with the chopped up garlic and some butter
- Use some cock tail sticks to hold the chicken together and cover the gap with the flattened chicken.
- Wrap the chicken with bacon depending on the size and hold the bacon on with cocktail sticks.
- Roast it in the oven for 60 minutes at 200ºc with some butter on the oven tray.