This recipe will feed 1 person for a budget and is nutritious and healthy. The turkey needs some seasoning as it is bland. The ginger will add a sugery taste.
- half white onion
- 1 fresh chilli
- 3 cloves of garlic
- Diced ginger rood or the dried powder
- turkey steaks
- Peppers, yellow+ red
- Top, Tail and Peel the Courgette, and Cut them into Jullienes.
- Slice the onion
- Dice the chilli fine and the garlic fine.
- Cut the peppers into Jullienes
- Cut the turkey steaks into chunks and put them into the wok first and then all the vegetables next.
- Stir-fry them in the wok for 9 minutes fast and then slowly stir-fry them for 5 minutes with the lid on it will let the vegetables sweat down and be tender.
It will be ready, put it on the plate and eat it, when it is hot. Any waste should be minimal.