The perfect breakfast, If you’re not in a hurry
What you need to make the perfect breakfast?
- Lean unsmoked back bacon
- Double cream
- 3 Free range eggs
- Left over mash to make Crockettes
- Rice flour
What equipment you will need?
- Milk pan
- Frying pan
- Wooden spoon
how to cook the ingredients?
- To cook the bacon, Utilise the the fat in the rashers to cook the bacon briefly for 2 minutes for 3-4 slices.
- Add the butter, so the pan doesn’t dry up.
- To make the scrambled eggs, add the cream to the pan and two mixed eggs and heat up slowly and stir rapidly to end up with the egg forming. Take it off the heat, as eggs need time to cook through without being like rubber. Basically, an egg is like a train, a train has to break early to slow down.
how to make the crockettes?
- Use any left over mash potato to roll into crockette shapes.
- Coat them in egg.
- Cover in rice flour
- Fry untill browned.
Will take approxamately 30 minutes.