This dish is easy to make and Everyone can make it!
So, Lets start!
- New Zealand Lambs Liver (15 minutes)
- Baby Leaf Spinach (3 Minutes)
- Full Fat Milk (Apply when caramelizing)
- Brown Rice (33 minutes)
- Dillweed (from Egypt)
- Start cooking the Brown Rice on a medium to high heat for 33 Minutes
- Wash the Liver!
- Add the Lambs liver in a pan with Butter and Dill-weed on medium to high heat
for 15 Minutes.
- Add the Spinach and let it wilt in the heat
- Add the water to make a Jus from the Caramalisation of the Liver.
- Add the milk the make the Jus lighter and creamier.
- You should be getting to the stage of plating up and presenting the meal. Now liver is like Marmite with some people, so ask them first if they would like liver.
- Place 2 large spoons of rice on the plate, put the Liver on and pour the Jus on the Rice.
Que gusto es perfecto!