Gluten free Chocolate Pancakes
This recipe will feed 7-8 people who love chocolate.
- Plastic Spatula
- Pyrex Measuring Container
- Large Spoon
- Small whisk
- weighing scale that works in Oz/Grams
- non-stick pan
- 1 plate.
Ingredients for the mix
- 110g (4 0unces) of Brown Rice Flour
- 110g (4 0unces) of milk
- 14g (0.5 ounces) of Cocoa Powder
- 14g (0.5 ounces) of sugar
- 2 eggs
- chocolate chips (how much is up to you)
- Oil (such as olive oil, macadamia oil, mct oil, etc)
Heat a pan up with oil in and put one batch in at at a time. A batch consists of 2 large spoons of the mix in the oil and being cooked on each side until it it is ready, this only takes a minute.
Do this 5 times and put some chocolate between each pancake and do that untill there is chocolate all over and on top and then drizzle some sugar on.
Follow this and it should be ready and would go great with Ice Cream.