Gluten free carrot and onion fritters
- Chefs knife
- Paring knife
- Chopping board
- 2 Containers, one to discard waste and the other to mix.
- 1 Egg
- Brown rice flour
- Carrot (grated)
- Sliced onion
- Peel, Top and tail and grate a carrot.
- Slice an onion.
- Mix brown flour with an egg.
- add the lot in a mixing container and get your hands in.
- When you have about 6 fritters fry them, but they can be fragile so don’t flip them too vigorously.
- they are ready to serve, they are a great snack