Fruit Salad with a twist
- Chopping board
- Posh glassware
- Apple(it doesn’t matter what the apple is)
- Orange (cut into 4 pieces)
- 5 Red grapes
- Pluck 5 unseeded, red grapes from a bunch and put them in the bottom of a bowl.
- cut an orange into 4 pieces and peel each piece and balance the sliced apple on the orange segments.
- The apple needs to be placed on in the wrong order of size to not look uniform. do the same with the top apple layer so it looks like it does on the picture.
5 minutes to make and then eat.