Celery and Parnsip soup with a hint of Mint
- Sharp chefs knife
- Smaller chefs paring knife
- 2 Pans
- Foil acts as lid
- Wooden spoon
- Hand blender
- 3 Parsnips
- 1 Whole celery (not soily base)
- 2 Onions
- Stock cube
- Garlic puree or garlic
- Peel, Top and Tail the parsnip’s and then chop large cuts to put in a colender to wash.
- When washed, chop the celery into thick slices holding the roots together. Only throw the dirly base. wash the celery aswell.
- Put it in a pan to store.
- Fry the finely chopped onions, garlic or puree’d garlic with mint until soft on high.
- Add the vegetables with some water into the pan with the onions.
- Cover with foil to simmer on low. leave it for 30 minutes to cook.
- When it is cooked the temperature should be over 75°c
done, Season as you require it can be drank, eaten cold, and hot.
watch my video on my youtube channel