- The first problem you could face as a Chef Motorist is the closeness to alcohol and some people’s ability to resist those Evil Temptations is non-existent! If you’re driving home don’t sip that last drop of Red Wine you used to cook Boeuf bourguignon!
- The Hours in the kitchen! In my opinion driving is hard work and changing the cars Speed, Moving from 1st to 5th gear and the Angle of the vehicle and looking for bad motorists! that’s one long day at work. Get an automatic with active steering and sat nav!
- Anger Management Issues! Yes, working with people on a day-to-day basis in a Stressful Environment makes tempers Frey. So, to cope with all the Lorries, Pedestrians and Cyclists. I think that is a test for anyone’s patience levels.
- The Cost! A decent car will set you back £10,000 or more, Add the insurance and maintenance costs. Increase the work hours and get working as you need to make money to pay that loan off. Add a flat as-well and you have a nightmare.
- No time to yourself, The restaurant is your life so get divorced now before it’s too expensive and forget a thriving social life.
- You will become an impatient person who becomes intolerant of ‘Bad Driving’ and ‘Bad Cooking‘ and soon will tell others how to cook and shout at bad drivers.