Baked Eggs with a Blanket of Spinach a Bed of Onion and Courgette.
This is a vegetarian,Cheap,nutritious and Gluten free meal and serves 3 people.
- Small Onion
- 2 Carrots
- 3 eggs(1 for each Ramekin)
- Oil (any fat will do aswell)
- Dice the Onion and half the Courgette.
- Fry the Onion and Courgette in a pan with oil for 6 minutes on high Enough to soften the Vegetables.
- Divide the veg between the the 3 Ramekins evenly.
- Crack an Egg in each ramekin.
- Layer the Spinach leaves on the egg carefuly, Removing the stalks first, Do this for all three Ramekins.
- Put a drop of Oil on each Baking Egg.
Put them in the oven at 180°c, 30 minutes for well done, but try and get the yolk to be runny about 22 minutes.
Ramekins will be hot, be careful when taking the eggs out of the Ramekins.