A Juice of red grape
Are you going alcohol free or trying to lose weight? try this recipe then.
- lemon wedge
- Red Grapes
- Boil some water to 40°c using a thermometer
- Take the grapes of the vine and wash them, put them in the hot water.
- Simmer till the water gets 100°c, It takes 4 minutes the grapes should burst and be soft and the water will turn red.
- Hand blend the mixture in the pan and pour the mixture in a sieve.
- Use a spoon to pass the liquid through the sieve into a glass jug
- Lastly, put some in a wine glass,pint glass and whiskey glass with a lemon wedge
- It can be drank once cooled down.