Are you looking to spice up your grilling repertoire with some fun recipe? Than look no further. Whether this is your first grilling season or you’ve mastered the craft, here is our list of four delicious summer grilling recipes that will leave your guests impressed and satisfied. you need the grill that can do the job at gasgrillsnow.com
The Summer Garden Black Bean Burger
With simple, fresh toppings and easy prep, this recipe lets the non-meat-eater easily combine everyone’s two favorite summertime sources of savoring: the garden and the grill.
Prep: 15 minutes
Cook: 20 minutes
Start to Feast: 35 minutes
Ingredients (Serves 4) –
• 1 (16 ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
• 1/2 green bell pepper, cut into 2 inch pieces
• 1/2 onion, cut into wedges
• 3 cloves garlic, peeled
• 1 egg
• 1 tablespoon chili powder
• 1 tablespoon cumin
• 1 teaspoon Thai chili sauce or hot sauce
• 1/2 cup bread crumbs
• 1 tomato
• 2 cup fresh spinach
• 4 slices cheese of choice
1. Preheat the outdoor grill for high heat, and lightly oil a sheet of aluminum foil.
2. In a medium bowl, mash black beans until thick and pasty.
3. Dice bell pepper, onion, and garlic. Then stir into mashed beans. A food processor may be used for this step, and is much faster.
4. In a small bowl, stir together egg, chili powder, cumin, and chili sauce.
5. Stir the egg mixture into the mashed beans. Mix in bread crumbs until the mixture holds together. Divide mixture into fourths and shape patties.
6. Place patties on foil, and grill about 8 minutes on each side.
7. Top to taste with fresh cheese, spinach, and tomato.
Mykonos Chicken Breasts
A distinctly Greek twist on a summer grilling staple.
Prep: 15 minutes + overnight marinade
Cook: 30 minutes
Start to Feast: 45 minutes + overnight marinade
Ingredients (Serves 4) –
• 4 skinless chicken breasts
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 2 lemons (juiced)
• 3 cloves garlic, minced
• 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, chopped
• 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary, chopped
• 1 tablespoon fresh oregano, chopped
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
1. Combine fresh herbs, olive oil, garlic, salt, and lemon juice in a large container.
2. Add chicken breasts to mixture, cover container, and allow to marinate overnight in refrigerator.
3. Preheat grill for high heat. Remove chicken from marinade and place on lightly oiled grate.
4. Cook chicken 15 minutes per side. Remove from grill and serve immediately.
Asian Ginger-Lime Swordfish
Growing in popularity and perhaps the most grill-friendly of all fish, swordfish finds it perfect presentation in this simple but refreshing summer recipe.
Prep: 15 minutes + 2-6 hour marinade
Cook: 10 minutes
Start to Feast: 25 minutes +2-6 hour marinade
Ingredients (Serves 2) –
• 2 swordfish steaks, about 6 ounces each
• 1/2 cup honey
• 2 tablespoons soy sauce
• 1 tablespoon grated ginger
• 1 teaspoon lime zest
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
1. Place fish in a shallow baking dish. Combine marinade ingredients in a small bowl and pour over fish. Make sure to coat fish evenly on both sides.
2. Cover and place into refrigerator for 2-6 hours.
3. Preheat grill for medium-high heat.
4. Remove fish from marinade, making sure to reserve marinade. Place fish on a lightly oiled cooking grate and brush with marinade.
5. Allow to cook for 3-4 minutes, turn, and coat with marinade again. Allow fish to cook for a remaining 5 minutes.
6. Once fish is opaque in the center, remove from heat and serve.
What would an amazing meal be without a drink to pair with it? Try our Genièvre Sunset Punch with any of the meals above to ensure maximum satisfaction.
Genièvre Sunset Punch
With punch bowl entertaining seeing a strong resurgence amongst classicist entertainers, this delicious gin punch is a trendy and delicious way to impress your guests with a bit of gala around your grill.
Prep: 20 minutes + 1 hour chill
Ingredients (Serves 8) –
• 1/2 cup granulated sugar
• 3/4 cup chilled club soda
• 1 1/2 cups gin
• 1 1/2 cups fresh grapefruit juice
• 3/4 cup fresh lemon juice
• 3/4 cup sweet vermouth
• 2 1/4 cups chilled Champagne or sparkling wine
1. In a large pitcher, add and stir the sugar with the club soda until dissolved.
2. Stir in the gin, grapefruit and lemon juices and sweet vermouth.
3. Refrigerate until chilled, about 1 hour.
4. Transfer the punch to a large bowl. Gently stir in the Champagne.
5. Serve in punch glasses over ice.