Chicken Breast Stir-Fry with a sauce
This meal is a large serving for 1 person.
- 1 blender (not a hand blender)
- 2 chopping boards; 1 for the vegetables and 1 for the chicken.
- a pan with high sides so oil doesn’t splash on you (e.g. wok, boiling pan)
- 1 wooden spoon (metal spoons can take heat away and plastic spoons give off toxins)
- 2 sharp chef knifes (one for meat and the other for the vegetables)
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 Yellow Bell Pepper
- 1 handful of Bean Sprouts
The Sauce ingredients
- Half a pack of Coriander (including the stems)
- 1 Medium Tomato
- Add olive oil (any liquid oil will do). Do not use solid fats (lard, dripping, coconut oil) as they solidify; if you don’t eat the food the same day, it can be very unsavoury.
- Add 1 fresh red chili
- Half of 1 Big White Onion
- Fresh ginger
Preparation of Main Accompaniments
- chop up the chicken into meaty chunks that will cook quickly.
- on a separate chopping board cut a Whole Yellow Bell Pepper into Juliennes (strips of vegetables). Discard the seeds and stalk as you only want the yellow flesh and none of the white pith.
- Wash the Bean Sprouts and they can stay as they are.
- Add Half a pack of Coriander (including the stems)
- Add 1 Medium Tomato cut into 4 quarters
- Add any liquid oil (olive oil, macadamia nut oil, MCT oil, etc).
- Add 1 fresh red chili, cut away the green head. as you just want the red flesh and the seeds for added heat.
- Add Half of 1 Big White Onion that has been diced roughly.
- Add a small lump of ginger (size of your thumb) and add all the ingredients into a blender and let the blender do the work. You should end up with a pasty mixture.
- Cook the Chicken pieces and make sure they are cooked to flavour and are safe to eat. 20 minutes will do the trick, try not to colour/brown the meat as this will make the meat carcinogenic
- Add the the yellow peppers to the chicken these will only need 2 minutes in the pan.
- lastly, add the Bean sprouts and give them 3 minutes in the pan.
- finally, add the pre prepared sauce and give that a minute to heat up in the pan.
Plate up and then eat it