Our aim with this recipe is to create a healthy lunch, suitable for preparing at work. This recipe is vegetarian, is paleo-friendly and also gluten-free.
2 medium potatoes
- Place both of the eggs into an empty kettle. Then fill the kettle with cold (ideally filtered) water and flip the switch on.
- While the kettle is boiling, peel (or wash) the 2 potatoes and cut them both into 4 equal sized pieces. Place these in a bowl and cover with water (optional: I also like to add a sprinkle of herbs and half a teaspoon of salt).
- Once the kettle has boiled, leave it to rest for 10 minutes
- Put the potatoes in the microwave for 10 minutes at 800w.
- Peel (or wash) the cucumber and wash the rocket. Cut the cucumber into slices and plate it up with the rocket.
Once the potatoes are ready, drain the water from them and plate up with generous amounts of butter.
Take the eggs out of the kettle with a spoon, and place immediately into a bowl with running cold water. The sooner you start peeling the easier it seems. You could also try peeling them the Tim Ferriss way (peeling without peeling) to lower shell adherence –
Once you are done, plate everything else up and add the cheese on top.
Microwave the full plate now for 30 seconds to partially melt the cheese, and enjoy!